ORCOM US provides assistance on local and international tax matters (tax returns, sales taxes) for both entrepreneurs and U.S. companies with international or local needs.
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES
ORCOM US has been working with various entities for several years.
U.S. and foreign companies, with foreign or U.S. persons, foreign controlled companies, limited liability companies, passive foreign investment companies (PFICs) and others are among the services ORCOM US provides.
ORCOM US is well positioned to deliver a proactive and personalized service to meet your needs given the diversity of our clients.
Assistance and advice:
- Assistance with development in the United States:
- Foreign companies moving into the U.S.;
- Tax-efficient structuring transactions;
- Tax compliance (see Compliance below);
- FATCA Act.
- Tax Compliance (Filing);
- U.S. Corporate Income Tax Returns, Forms 1120 and 1120S;
- U.S. Income Tax Liability of a Foreign Corporation, Form 1120-F;
- Foreign Corporations, Form 5471;
- Transfers of Property to a Foreign Corporation, Form 926;
- Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs) – Annual Information Statement, Flow-Through Entities and Statement of Analysis;
- Partnership Income Tax Returns, Form 1065;
- Preparation and Distribution of Form K-1;
- Foreign Partnerships, Form 8865;
- Reporting of Reportable Transactions, Form 8886;
- Tax returns and registration statements for various states;
- Other Local Taxes.
Start up – Assistance with development in the United States
ORCOM US actively supports the young business community.
Motivated and passionate entrepreneurs often look to the United States as an important market for business development.
ORCOM US assists entrepreneurs in navigating the complex US tax environment with their business development goals in mind, whether it is selling products and services to US customers, opening offices abroad or attracting US investment.
The US has a unique landscape divided into different states. As a result, ORCOM US offers a tax structure that will allow for:
- To reduce tax risk for the parent company;
- Minimize total group tax;
- Determine actual U.S. related income and sources of income;
- Assist with transfer pricing;
- Assess state tax liabilities;
- Investigate in-country locations for permanent establishment.
The U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is designed to address tax evasion and the failure of U.S. citizens to report certain foreign income.
ORCOM US will assist you:
- Define the role of the responsible manager and assist them in their tasks:
- Provide questionnaires for verification and identification of new customers and onboarding of existing customers;
- Review underwriting, operations manuals and accounts;
- Review due diligence procedures;
- Update new account holders and investors through onboarding procedures;
- Advising on deemed-compliant status (certain exemptions from FATCA reporting requirements);
- Classification of company and affiliated groups (for registration purposes).
- o Annual FATCA declaration using Form 8966;
- FATCA identification forms: W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-8-ECI, W-8IMY, W-9.
Failure to comply with the FATCA rules carries penalties of a 30% non-refundable withholding tax on all U.S. income and proceeds of disposition of assets.
The excellent knowledge of the American tax system by ORCOM US’s CPAs, EA’s & tax advisors is a reference in the USA! ORCOM US tax consultants have been asked to participate in the writing of the 2021 US tax guide published by French Morning.